Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Officially the 24th now... crazy days

gotta do this quick...

So the last few days have been nucking futs. Been working for insane hours and making insane money for doing it. 80-90 hour work weeks should have left with the cruise ship... just finished a 15 hour shift and get to sleep for a few and do most of it again. The only reason im writing this is because writing is a release for me, an incredible form of relaxation. I get to get my thoughts out and quite my incessantly-active mind.

So yesterday i get off and come home. When i get off the train i see a bum dude with a wierd vibe passing me. I didn't think twice about it until i get an aspycsiation (??) attack. I turn around to see this guy on the ground surrounded by 4 cops. Apparently they had mased him or used tear gas or something and i got the side spray of it. It was pretty crazy. I have never experienced that stuff before.

Today i was getting on the train coming home, just a few minutes ago, and i see this guy and girl fighting/arguing. She was pulling his feet and he was holding on (mid air) desperately clinging to a seat handle on the train. She was yelling about how she was going to get him arrested for trying to set her on fire. She was bruised and so was he. Apparently she had hit him with a shovel and so he got revenge on her. He kept saying he thought they were better friends then that... it was pretty crazy. The train is an adventure let me tell you.
I hate seeing shit like that. It really affects me. I don't understand why people have so many problems and let thier life get to a point like that, especially with such a public display. I have been really stressed out at work and i was looking forward to a relaxing train ride home only to step into that situation. Maybe that is why i was so shocked. Can't people just get along???

Any gotta post.

Happy Holidays. Almost over here. Can't wait for a day off and sleep.

love you all

danny

1 comment:

Finch said...

It's the struggle for power my friend. Most people don't understand that there's plenty of energy to go around and that we don't need to steal it from one another.